Friday, December 5, 2014

Procrastination

I procrastinate, you procrastinate, everyone procrastinates... It is a part of Life, everyone's life, my life, and your life.
How do we defeat procrastination? To tell you the truth, I wish there was a magic pill to cure this disease of the mind, but we probably all know, there is no cure. However, you can combat it by developing our minds with commitment and veracity.
As a writer, I must deal with this on a daily basis because in this modern era when I am at the computer there are too many distractions: Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, and hundreds of other things are competing for my attention at the computer. If I'm at the house, there is also the door, the phone, outside noises like cars driving by, knocks at the door, and other things. My work is always staring me in the face. People that go to a job site and work for eight hours have the privilege of coming home.
But, back to procrastination. We All must deal with it. Write yourself notes, Focus your mind, and imitate A laser... We need to all do this on a continuing basis to achieve objectives that we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment