Wednesday, December 10, 2014

An unusual thought

I know this may seem somewhat untraditional and probably historically incorrect, but as my wife and I were putting up our Christmas tree, I had an amazing thought. I do not profess to be a theologian by any means.
------
I looked upon the height of the tree and saw many  ornaments of all different shapes, sizes, and colors and I thought about the infinite diversity of our society. Is that not like our lives and associations, especially family. People in our lives are all different some way and, no matter whether they are living or dead, they are still important. The tree of life lets many people come together to form the whole of humanity.
The top of the tree, whatever design is there, is representative of the Holy Trinity that a acts as covering, or shield, for all of us. 
'Tis the season to rejoice that we have a Father looking out for us and wishing us all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment